Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Randomness...

Because this picture represents the randomness of my 25

So, as each of you know way too well... Facebook is tagging everyone and their grandmother's dog to write 25 random things about themselves -- This is what I wrote and I'm not changing a single word because it's still cracking me up to re-read through it... Seriously. I think I was drunk :)

OK, OK -- blah blah blah... My 25 things -- you know how it works

1. This is the 3rd time I've started this list. I'm too used to GMAIL that saves everything while you do it
2. It took me 45 minutes to figure out how to write a note. Still can't figure out how to tag people
4. I have a Master's Degree
3. When I was little I took the saying "I could live on {insert favorite food here}" literally and would imagine living on a pile of spaghetti --
4. I am a terrible speller and had to spell check how to spell spaghetti
6.. I have a habit of using the wrong words in common phrases -- exp: replacing "quarters" for "corners" in the saying "Close quarters"
7. I have never read a book in its entirety
8.. As I read back through #'s 4 - 7 I realized I might want to say "I wasn't lying when I said I had a Master's Degree"
9. I love my Dad more than life itself
10. I h.a.t.e. slap-stick humor
11. Elly Mae is the first dog I've ever owned
12. I like natural light and candle light
13. I like when Dan hangs out with his friends
14. Coffee is my lifeline
15. I ran 1/10 hurdles in High School
16. I'm 5' 3"
17. I've never been Valedictorian of anything, nor am I competitive enough to care -- Social stuff was always way more important
18. I used to spit on my brother and sister's toothbrushes and lick their forks
19. I'm the youngest of 5 kids and I love being the baby... even at 31
20. I never thought I'd marry a man I love so much and loves me so much
21. I just discovered I flipped 3 and 4 and replaced 5 with 4... Seriously people, I'm smarter than this... or am I?
22. I want to own my own counseling practice one day
23. My secret identity is an author (guess it's not so secret)
24. I've just been cast in a musical in our local town theater -- I think that's fun
25. I lived in a town of 500 people from 6th to 11th grade... then I moved to the Philadelphia area -- Now? Back to small town, USA :)

If you want to add me to facebook, email me at newlywedcentral@gmail.com

14 comments:

Mrs. Southern said...

18 just made me laugh out loud!!!

Doublebanker said...

18 was the best!

Like the small town!

1000 word thursday post

Lindsey said...

Aww this was fun to read!!!

Saskia said...

Loved your answers! #8 cracked me up!!

The Pink Chick said...

This is too funny! You make me laugh out loud! I love #18. My sisters and I used to spit in each others faces. How horrible and gross is that?

Sarah said...

I like being the "baby" of the family too. I might just be a worse speller than you are. Most of the things spell check catches says "no suggestions" when I try to fix it.

Now that you've been tagged I think almost all of my blog reads have been tagged. This thing gets around fast.

Tasha said...

This post cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh! I feel like you wrote down exactly what goes on in my head sometime!

ELP said...

you are hilarious!

LWLH said...

18 is hilarious.. :)

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i agree with everyone else. #18 is hilarious.

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

that first photo is adorable!

xoxo,
La C.

Jon and Steph said...

Too funny girl!

Megan said...

oh my, after reading #18, i'm so thankful my parents only had me.

so I cruised through your blog. I think I read it a long time ago (octoberish?) but that was when I was still 'creepin' blogs and not publicly following ha.

I saw that you grew up in Fl..isn't it the best??!? But I didn't recognize the name of the town..is it in Central Fl? Also I saw that you lived in Norfolk..my boyfriend lives in Portsmouth AND you live in NC and I use to live there, outside of Raliegh, Apex. Anyways, that puppy of yours is too cute. And sorry for leaving such a random comment ha. Looking forward to more.

Victoria said...

Yes, I loved reading it again. So fun! Love you!