Friday, March 27, 2009

Featured Friday: Yes, Again


There's no rule against having two featuredFridays, is there? Oooh. Two Fridays. Ahh...

OK, I'm back.

Listen up, folks -- I'm starting something new with my Featured Fridays... Whilst boasting on GREAT businesses... I'm going to be featuring blog loves on my side board...

This week? Sass... She rocks. She roles. She makes me laugh. every. day. If you want, not only laughter, but great insight about life's journey... follower her, too!

Thanks, Sass :) and stay tuned to see if you make it on my side board next week! (you know you want to... ;0}

6 comments:

Thirtysomething said...

YAY- I love sass!

Sass said...

I can't believe you! I've been gone ALL DAY LONG...and this is what I get to come home to! I'm so spoiled!

I heart you way too much!!!

MissBliss said...

her pic with the sassy mug is so cute!!! i like the devil's tale "y"... look forward to checking out the blog... the journey insight is a good thing!

Cocaine Princess said...

Your new layout looks super!

Madison Sanders said...

Love the new background!

Anonymous said...

I'm visiting from Sass's blog. I love your profile design and can't wait to read your blogs!