Thursday, April 17, 2008

In the Beginning...

My husband and I live on 27 acres of land, have two horses, two Beagles, one German Shepard, twelve chicks and a partridge in a pair tree -- Oddly enough, I'm from Philadelphia -- "So...", you ask, "how did you end up in Podunk, NC?" -- Love... ahhh... sweet love :)

I moved to Norfolk, VA after some mishaps in life and I was quite the recluse -- A year into my newly adapted life, some friends took me by both arms and demanded that I renew my vigor for the dreamy college life of drinking, dancing and concerts -- Half way into the night I got separated from my ladies and found myself on the cell phone, pushing my way through the crowd in the dark and I trip over someone's foot -- I turn -- "I'm sorry..." -- He replies in the sweetest southern voice and an extended hand, "I'm not, I'm Dan" -- and so the journey began...

No comments: