Seriously, what am I to say? Three more awards...
I've seen this first award floating around and I'm ready to be completely honest
1. I'm a b!t!c the day before my period. Period. I don't care if you're my husband or a client, I don't like you. Welcome to my hormones.
2. I love all things orange -- If I could drive an orange car, wear orange clothes and have orange curtains, I would.
3. I have
4. I love to write. If my job was to write 24/7, I would be one happy woman. Need me to write about you? Write your papers for money? I can be bought.
5. Even though my profession is Counseling, I have the worst habit of presumption -- I hate it. Others hate it. But I'm workin' on it.
6. I was afraid of boys in High School. Seriously. The first date I ever went on, I literally sat so close to the door, if you opened it, I would have fallen out.
7. I hate putting make-up on -- At age 31, I don't have much longer to reveal this skin without a mask. Please help.
8. I like funny. If you make me laugh, I like you.
9. I don't understand when people don't like me -- I like
10. I love honest people. People who aren't honest are afraid of something... if you're not honest with me, be afraid. Be very, very afraid. ;0)
Miss Cellaneous over at Quarterlife Query gave me an awesome Award -- Seriously... this is a neat one -- Thank You, Miss Cellaneous!
The Prémio Dardos Award
"The Prémio Dardos is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."
I love this award simply because someone believes that my blog adds value to the Web -- WOW! Thank you!!
Lastly... but oh, so not leastly (er... what?) -- Miss Cocaine Princess has given me with this award -- Her comments ALWAYS make me feel the feelings of a hug :) THANKS, CP!!
BIG HUGS TO ALL MY BLOG READERS :)