Wednesday, January 28, 2009

May I Have the Envelope Please...

OK.. OK... well, maybe not an envelope -- How bout a button?

First and foremost I want to thank EACH AND EVERY FOLLOWER -- As I'm sure you know, it's absolutely impossible (unless you're alone in a dark house with nothing but your computer) to comment on each and every post... So I'm so thrilled when I get your comments! -- When I do get the opportunity to read and comment, I so enjoy all of you and I'm elated that you enjoy me ;0)

So, please spread the word about my fabulous blog let it be known that I'm grateful to each of you (even you Blurkers :) for reading --

On with it...

I entered each and every name into Random.org how ever many entries you earned and


ATLANTA BRIDE was randomly picked #1! I scoped out her blog and she's simply fabulous! Congrats to her and best wishes for the journey toward her big day!

5 comments:

said...

Just sent you an email :)

Courtney and the Boys said...

I demand a re-count...I mean, congrats, Atlanta Bride!!!!!!! :)

Courtney

Brooke said...

Was I really number 2? Stinker!

Mary Teresa said...

Number 11? I might cry. Ok so not really. That's pretty good!

Congrats to An Atlanta Bride! Yay for you!

Unknown said...

um, I didn't even know what Random.org was until now ...and now I must investigate further :)