Wednesday, January 28, 2009

May I Have the Envelope Please...

OK.. OK... well, maybe not an envelope -- How bout a button?

First and foremost I want to thank EACH AND EVERY FOLLOWER -- As I'm sure you know, it's absolutely impossible (unless you're alone in a dark house with nothing but your computer) to comment on each and every post... So I'm so thrilled when I get your comments! -- When I do get the opportunity to read and comment, I so enjoy all of you and I'm elated that you enjoy me ;0)

So, please spread the word about my fabulous blog let it be known that I'm grateful to each of you (even you Blurkers :) for reading --

On with it...

I entered each and every name into Random.org how ever many entries you earned and


ATLANTA BRIDE was randomly picked #1! I scoped out her blog and she's simply fabulous! Congrats to her and best wishes for the journey toward her big day!

6 comments:

AN ATLANTA BRIDE said...

Just sent you an email :)

Courtney and the Boys said...

I demand a re-count...I mean, congrats, Atlanta Bride!!!!!!! :)

Courtney

Brooke said...

Was I really number 2? Stinker!

Mary Teresa said...

Number 11? I might cry. Ok so not really. That's pretty good!

Congrats to An Atlanta Bride! Yay for you!

...love Maegan said...

um, I didn't even know what Random.org was until now ...and now I must investigate further :)

兩津 said...

情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫